1.1. Pages must be made with correct, un-opinionated info. The exception to this is making a completely random page. Please avoid making too much of the latter.
1.2. You may not make a page about a user.
1.3. Random pages are considered to be pages that just don't have meaning to them. You can only make 1 random page for every 3 normal pages you edit/make.
2: Bans and Consequenses
2.1. An admin must discuss the ban with at least one more admin before a ban.
2.2. A serious offense will get you banned without warning, disscusion, ect.
2.3. List of non-serious offenses are:
- Major insult to another user. Bannable for 1 day - 1 month, depending on how serious.
- Spamming or vandalizing. Bannable for 1 week - 1 month, depending on how serious.
- False editing or creation. Simular to spam and vandalizing. Bannable for 1 day - 1 week.
- Any rule on this page being broken. Ban length depends on how much are broken, and what they are.
2.4. List of serious offenses:
- Mass spamming or vandalizing. Ban lengths can range from a month to infinite, depending on how serious.
- Breaking many non-serious rules. Ban lengths depend on how much are broken, and what they are.
- Abuse of admin or b'crat powers. This can get you banned for a month up to infinite, and/or have you demoted.
False banning or demoting will be discussed with the banner, and proper changes will be made.
3: User page and blog content
3.1. Do NOT put much pornographic content on blogs or user pages. This includes:
- Vulgar content
3.2 You may not edit another's user page unless you are an admin, or if you have permission from another user i.e. sign my page section, ect.
4: Uploading Photos and Videos
4.1. You may NOT upload pornographic or vulgar content.
5: Problems with Wiki
5.1. Please direct any complaints to NintendoLover or another admin. We'll be sure to take care of the problem.
5.2 If you see any mass vandalism/spam, please notify an admin. We would greatly appreciate it.